Love you!.


Strong as the wind and as beautiful as a soul gaze upon her a legend untold,when I first saw her she gave me great chills but i knew once i got to know her it was such a thrill.I first laid eyes on this uncanny beautiful sight, back on moco of 08 since then reached new heights!..very sexy crazy and undeniably lost and then i stared into her eyes and saw her cost.What she was worth more than any man could ask for beyond jewels, cars, houses she was so much more!..as I move towards her i had one thing on the mind to show her that she beautiful and this is her time!.The problems she went through was just a test and she could now put all those demons to rest, cause no matter what she went through she is no longer alone because what ever the problem maybe she can pick up a phone!.It's been 3 long great beautiful years filled with fun laughter and even tears,but i wouldn't change any of it for the world cause she is my one precious girl!.And I say this not cause she has growth in body in all this time, but because she shown growth in her wonderful heart and mind!. In year 1 ..I met her and 2 we started to become close by the time year 3 came together we were stronger than most!.."We talked about so many things some i can hardly remember but that don't matter cause she was gaze upon in 08 of mid September!..and this date right here is what really counts cause when thought about it makes my heart blood pump on vase amounts".So this is the legend of one i call friend I could write so more about her then it would never end!...so you see legends don't happen legends are made and after 3yrs it is something I would never trade..and if you ever wonder who is this legend lets not confuse or spew propaganda cause i have no problem telling you at all it's " xyz " :) !.Love you!.